Piercings and Tattoos

I believe that people should be able to express themselves however they wish.  If that means having a giant elephant on your chest or a tiger on your hip then you need to go for it. Or if it means stretching out your earlobes , piercing every small divot on your face then you should.  Freedom of expression is important and to be true to oneself you must do that as you are comfortable.

Personally, I have piercings. My ears are pierced, currently I have two holes, one in each lobe, but I used to have three in each lobe.  I have also had my naval pierced twice the first time it grew in in three months.  I no longer have my naval pierced and I can sometimes re-pierce my second holes in my lobes but that is a little painful and more effort than it is worth.

As for tattoos, they just aren't my thing.  I change the things I like and feel passionate about so much that I just can't commit to having something on my body for the rest of my life.  Also they are expensive and truly I have other things I'd like to spend my money on.

What are your piercings or tattoos?

Leave me a comment below, and Share on Social Media!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Free Friday {Friday Five}