Sunday Reading List!

I am working up at building my blog reading list.  I don't read them half as often as I should but I do have a few blogs I really enjoy.

Sweat Like Becky This is a friend of mine's from High School.  She always posts about what she is doing and different things they try in Calgary and area.

You Signed Up for What This is a blog I stumbled upon that I used more when I was running my half marathons.  She has great tips and is really funny.

Eat Pray Run another blog I found when I was training for my half marathon!

https://www.mariankeyes.com/ this one is my favourite authors site which has her blog there!

These are where I go to find some fun reading and useful tips!

What are your favourite blogs?

Thanks for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Free Friday {Friday Five}