What is in my handbag?

A better question might be what's not in my handbag, because that is the one area of my life I can't, for the life of me, keep organized.

Seriously, I have bought thousands, ok maybe only hundreds, of handbags, trying to find one that will keep my organized and not be a junk collector.  I've tried just a wallet sized purse, but then I can't fit my lip gloss and some other things in there.  Then I try a large messenger bag and well in a week it's over flowing with receipts and other pieces of paper I have collected along the way.

Lately, I have been using my Lululemon festival bags.  I have found that these are the most useful and a pretty decent size.  The only thing they don't fit in them in my agenda, but for the most part I am ok with that.


 The back pocket is where I keep my lip balm, extra charger thing for my phone, my phone when I am out and my floss.
 The front flap has a zippered pocket that will sometimes find headphones, jewelry and my registration for my vehicle. Also lip stick and looks like some photos and money.
The inside as you can see is a disaster! I have keys, wallet, my glasses (I've been tearing apart my house looking for those) and papers, so many papers.

The important thing though is I can find everything I need fairly easily, which makes this bag great. It's no so big that things fall to the bottom and I'm pulling a Mary Poppins trying to find what I am looking for, so this bag is a winner!

What do you store in your hand bag?

Thanks for reading! Leave us a comment and share, share, share!! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Free Friday {Friday Five}