20 Facts about me!

Alright here it is 20 Facts about me.

1. I was born in Fremont California and spent my first 2 and half years as an American Citizen.  I still retain my American Citizenship even thought I no longer live there.

2. I moved to Canada at 2 and half and got my Canadian Citizenship, I still have the Canadian Citizenship card.

3.  I have lived in Newark, Prince Albert, Wakaw, Saskatoon, and Red Deer.  There may be one other location but I don't where it was except it was an apartment in California.

4. I have two siblings, and two nephews from my sister and step nephew from my brother.

5. I was a teen mom, my oldest son was born when I was 19.

6. I have two more sons.

7. I have worked many different career paths in my life, as a bakery assistant, waitress, model, actress, customer service representative, teacher, social worker, program coordinator for people with disabilities.

8. I have dabbled in Home based businesses with Arbonne and Fifth Avenue Collection.

9. I have a scar on my right fore arm from when I was five and tried to grab a baby pancake off the griddle.

10. I have a scar on my left leg from a biking accident that I would not let my sitter take me to the hospital to get stitches for.

11. I got my license on my first try.

12. My father passed away when I was 29 years old.

13. I have had 9 vehicles since I have gotten my license. Two have been write offs because of accidents that were not my fault, two have had the head gaskets replaced and one I got rid of because I needed a bigger vehicle but I miss that car.

14. I have a degree in Education.

15. I do not find colouring relaxing, in fact I find it stressful.

16. I love photography, but more taking pictures in the moment.

17. I am an fan of the following sports teams, Saskatchewan Roughriders, Edmonton Oilers, Oakland Athletics and San Francisco 49ers.

18. I love running and exercising but I will often make excuses not to do either.

19. Summer is my favourite season and I dislike winter a lot.

20. I have two dogs who are my fur babies.






Leave me a comment below, and Share on Social Media!!! Thanks so much!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Full time teaching contract