Date Night #1 of 2013

So with having kids and all that their schedules demand on our time sometimes it is very difficult for my hubby and I to get out and be adults and date.  Sometimes we go months without doing anything, simply because we are balancing soccer, swimming lessons, work, work out classes, friends etc, etc.  It can be hard to find the time or energy to want to go out.  And in my opinion the movies that have been released recently are not date movies, so we have to come up with something else to do.

So on January 12, 2013, Hubby and I went on a double date with our friends Nicki and Joel.  It was so much fun to get out of the house and just hang out with adults.  We headed out on the town and went to Cities for supper.  I had been the only one who had been there  previously, so Hubby and our friends were experiencing Cities for the first time. I think we all enjoyed it and Joel even tried the Pizza Beer.

After we finished our supper we headed down to Riverside Bowl for some bowling.  We bowled like 4 games and I maintained my terrible average but it was a lot of fun.  I even got PINK bowling shoes, I was so pumped and they gave hubby a matching pair to mine as well. So Hubby and I had pink shoes!!!  I really enjoy bowling and I am thinking I may take Nicki up and join a league with her, hopefully our hubbies will join us i think it will be a lot of fun!!




There was one EVIL pin from last night that Left Pin was horrible I couldn't knock it down for the life of me!!!  I really despised that pin..... next time my pin you will be mine!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}