Christmas Decorating

I am so far behind in my blogging, but the my excuse is that the Christmas Season was incredibly busy and things got crazy.  But I did want to share my Christmas decorations with everyone.

I am still not really back into the Christmas spirit as it were, I am more grinch than Santa, but I do love decorating the house.  We did it one weekend at the beginning of December after we bought our tree from Costco.  I got into the decorating spirit for one day then the Christmas spirit seemed to go dormant.

Truth be told, all the decorations are already down, on one hand this makes me sad on another, I am glad I don't have to do it.

This year for Christmas I did more of the window decorations and built up my Christmas Village again. I love my Christmas village and I add a new item each year.

Here are some of our Pictures from the Christmas Decorating night!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five