30 day challenge day 9

Favorite meme at the moment

I had no idea what this was until Becky posted her blog, but I can't say that I actually have a favourite.  Unfortunately, or fortunately depends on how you look at it, I don't spend a lot of time on the Internet looking at Youtube or seeing any of those forwards that have gone Viral.  I can't even think of one that I have seen in the past, that I really liked.................

Well there is this one that I have saved into my hotmail account I am not sure if it is considered a meme but it was sent around via email and I got it a few times so maybe it is.... Here it is, it's called Life on a Train.life on a train I found the You tube link for it!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Full time teaching contract