30 Day challenge Day 14

Do you have siblings? Talk about them or what it's like to be an only child
I have two siblings. Both my siblings are younger than me but I believe we are all really close.



My sister is three years younger than I am. We have gone through phases in our lives where we are really close and then there have been times when we didn’t like each other much. At this point in my life my sister is one of my best friends and I don’t know what I would do without her.

My brother is six years younger than I am. He lives in Red Deer with me so I get to see him a little more frequently than my sister. We are close and I love my brother but he’s very busy with his social life and I am very busy with my home life so they don’t always mesh well. We do what we can though to hang out as a family and I can’t really ask for more.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}