30 day challenge Day 6

Your favorite season + why


My favourite season has always been and always will be Summer.  I love everything about summer.  I wish it were warmer for more days than three like it usually is here in Alberta, but I will take what I can get.  If I could live in a place where it was always hot and green then I would be happy.

I enjoy outdoor activities like swimming, boating, water skiing, tubing and fishing in the summer.  I love campfires and camping (as long as I have a toilet to use and a shower).  I love all the flowers in bloom and the leaves on the trees.  I find the colours of summer are my favourite.  The only thing I can complain about with summer is the mosquitoes... and bugs.  They could be cute if they weren't so annoying and didn't bite you.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five