30 Day Challenge Day 7

How you came across blogging and how your life has changed since joining



I came across blogging by reading friends' blogs.  I had known about it before but when I actually saw people I know doing it I figured why not. 

I started blogging back in October of 2009, right before I went on Maternity Leave. I continued blogging through the year but there were definitely months where I got distracted and didn't blog.  I am doing this 30 day challenge to keep me writing so that I can get into better habits.  It has helped and it has definitely given me a platform to vent from time to time.

I enjoy blogging and reading other blogs.  I just hope people enjoy reading mine.  Maybe one day you will hear about my story being made into a movie.  Lol




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}