Color Me Rad: Pink Panthers

Well I've now sign dup for a new run, it's a fun run and it's only 5 Km, but I'm super excited for it!! It's the Color Me Rad run in Calgary in June!!

My girlfriend Pam did it last year and had a lot of fun and she asked me to join her this year!! So that's exactly what I'm doing! She started the team and I signed up so for June 27th I'm official a Pink Panther and will probably run around 11 am.

I've also convinced my friend Sara to join us as well, there will be about 8-10 of us running, so that's going to be great!! Just one more reason to get into shape and to start really watching my diet!!

I'm still undecided about running the Woody's 10km in May, but maybe I will.... it just depends on if we go camping for May or not....

So it's time to kick my training into full gear.  I'm walking at least twice a week, plus working out at home 3-4 times a week and a long run at least once a week.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five