So one of the blogs I subscribe to is Run Salt Run and this link will take you to the blog I read that inspired this blog. I am really happy I've stumbled upon her blog, it's a lot of fun to read and she's inspired me to try different posts and updates to include on my blog. I am going to tag Becky, and Tara to follow suit and post an all about Me blog following this format!!
4 NAMES THAT PEOPLE CALL ME:
1. Jenn :) 2. Mommy-a (not sure why Lil Man puts the a at the end but he does and it's so cute). 3. Ms Lacourse, not so much anymore but lot's when I was in the schools 4. Jenny, but that's strictly from my mom and grandma
4 JOBS I’VE HAD:
1. Teacher 2. Waitress, do you want a single shot or double? 3. Bakery Employee, not really sure what my actual title was but I did everything, from slicing bread, to packing orders, to working retail, to driving delivery trucks, I did it all!! 4. I was a customer Service Specialist with Sears Home Store, boring work, but it paid the bills, I only did that for like three months then I moved into a daytime waitressing position when I first moved to Red Deer
4 MOVIES I’VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:
1) Frozen because I love it and so does Lil Man 2) Tommy Boy 3) Mean Girls. 4) Love Actually
4 BOOKS I’D RECOMMEND:
1) Love you Forever 2) Brightest Star in the Sky 3) Clan of the Cave Bear 4) Anything by Marion Keyes
I read so much but I've recently purchased a Listography Journal for recording all the books I've read in!! SO EXCITED!!!
4 PLACES I’VE LIVED:
1) Newark, CA 2) Wakaw, SK. 3) Saskatoon, SK. 4) Red Deer, AB
4 PLACES I’VE BEEN:
1) Puerta Ventura, Mexico 2) Vancouver, BC 3) Seattle, WA 4) Las Vegas, NV
4 PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1) Disney Land 2) Mexico 3) Las Vegas 4) Anywhere that does not have winter happening like it is here....
4 THINGS I DON’T EAT:
1) Liver. 2) Pickles. 3) Bratwurst. 4) Human flesh.
4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1) Fresh Home Made Bread. 2) Cheese. 3) My Mom's crepes. 4) Lobster, mmm, lobster!!
4 TV SHOWS I’VE WATCHED:
1) Grey's Anatomy 2) Scandal 3) Pretty Little Liars 4) Big Bang Theory
4 THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEAR:
1) Seawheeze 2) Camping with the family 3) Christmas (I know it just happened but I am so looking forward to next Christmas) 4) Girls Trip to Vegas!!
4 THINGS I’M ALWAYS SAYING:
1) "Stop picking your nose" 2) "Are you for real?" 3) “you didn't just do that?
4) "Omg Right?"
I'm working on growing my blogging community so this is part of it!! I'm hoping that I can discover some more blogs and bloggers through this!!