A day in the Life

Sometimes I do things that are a little crazy.... So while reading Cynthia's blog Yousignedupforwhat.com I was trying to leave a comment and then I ended up linking up to her a Day in the Life Blog, meaning that I had a blog written on a day in my life..... oops I did not... so here I am writing it!!

5:00 am : Up with Prince T, for a feeding I took him back into bed with me so that we could sleep a little while longer.

5:20 am: he's moving around too much so I take him back to his bed because I want another hour of sleep before I have to get up to get Lil man off to the bus.

6:30am: Alarm goes off and I peel my eyes open, I can hit snooze at least once, tap the phone and roll over.

6:40am: alarm is going off and Lil Man has busted into my room asking if he can get up now, I guess it's morning time.

6:40-7:00am: Breakfast for Lil Man, while I make and pack his lunch, then he brushes his teeth and hair, he's recently started to desire to style his hair, so we style his hair, Mad Men style.

7:00-7:30am: reading homework from school, and reading a library book. I'm so glad Lil Man loves to read!!

7:30-7:50am: school bag is packed time to get ready to catch the bus, yes there are 20 mins here, but Lil Man is such a dawdler that I'm surprised he ever gets outside for recesses, he's like the dog in UP.

7:50-8:02am: go to bus stop and wait for bus to arrive, Lil Man is off to school and I'm off to the doctor's clinic.

8:02-8:30: pick up a Collection bag for Prince T for a urine sample, he's been sick for three weeks now, pick up some hydra sense for Prince T as well to clear his sinuses.   Stop at Tim Horton's to grab and Ice Cap for Chandler and I.

8:30-9:30: cleaning the house and purging the two front closets.  It's time to get rid of my junk and stop holding onto things.

Morning work out was started around 10:00 am and finished at 10:45.

Over the lunch hour I went to the medical lab twice to try to drop off a sample, apparently urine samples need to be refrigerated, wish they'd told me that at first!!

Afternoon I'm blogging, cleaning and getting supper ready.

Supper is at 5:30 and kids are in bed by 7.  I'm so looking forward to some quiet time this evening!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Free Friday {Friday Five}