Scrapbooking

So I LOVE pictures, I know you can't tell from this blog a lot of the times, but taking pictures, printing and framing and putting them in albums is something I absolutely love.  A few years ago I really got into scrapbooking and I was even doing digital scrapbooking which was much cleaner and easier to do with little ones, then the company I used went under and I sort of stopped.

Recently, I was invited to join a crop club (Scrapbooking Club), I was hesitant at first, because did I really want to get back into this cutting and pasting hobby.  The truth is yes I did, I have loved every minute of it, I finished my Disneyland Scrapbook album, I finished an album for my friend and I am currently working on my Wedding Album.  I am feeling so productive and my kids love looking through them so I know it was worth it, completely and utterly worth it to get back into.

This is a hobby that allows me to be creative which was one of my goals this year.  Find a hobby that allows me to be creative. I have to get working on my creativity, and really start plotting out my pages but I really think this will be a great little hobby for me.

Are you a pictures person? Or do you prefer to share memories in another way?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}