Biking and Exercise Parks

 In trying to stay active and healthy with exercise I made it my goal to be active to some degree every day for 30 days. I have a workout plan that I am following that is a full body Bikini workout and some yoga that I am doing as well.  But some days you need to rest your muscles to prevent injury so I need other things to do!! Enter my beautiful and active children!!

One day when I was really dreading doing any kind of workout Leigham wanted to go for a bike ride. Usually he goes with his dad as I put Teddy to bed, but this night Teddy wanted Dad so I got to go on the Bike Ride!! We rode around our neighbourhood and headed to the Exercise park, which is one of Leigham's favourite parks to go to.
 I was able to get a 30 minute bike ride in as well as 15 minutes of circuits on the equipment on the park.  It was a moderate workout, but for me that's all I need sometimes. Just something so I am not being lazy, and as I do these little workouts more and more it's easier for them to become part of my routine.
 What are your go to exercises?  Where are your favourite places to workout?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five