Friday Fives!!

I'm going to try to get back into my Friday Five Posts!! I love them and they help keep me focused!
I am going to start my first Friday Five Post of 2017 as a Five Gratitudes I need to share.

1) I am so thankful for my mother.  She is one of my very best friends and I know I can count on her support for whatever I need.  She loves me unconditionally and even though we don't always see eye to eye on a topic I know she respects my opinion and decisions.  She is such a super hero in my books, she raised three kids on her own, she went back to school, she never let being older stop her from improving herself! I am thankful if I am half the person she is!

2) I am also very thankful for my grandma.  I have always had a special relationship with my grandma.  She has always been there for me and helped me out when she could.  She has had such an interesting life and lived through some horrible experiences, experiences that definitely altered her life.  But she has always been good to me and I am so happy she is still in my life and has met her great grandsons who love her!!

3) I am very thankful for all the strong women in my life. Women who never back down from there goals and keep going no matter how bleak the outlook may be.  You all need to know you are an inspiration to me and make my life so much better just because I know you!!

4) I am thankful for my husband.  Sometimes  I don't show it because I am frustrated, stressed and plainly fed up, but I know he loves me, I know he supports me and I know he will stick by me.  I sometimes questions if this is because he wants to or feels he has to? lol

5) I am so thankful for my three boys!  Chandler has been such a blessing in my life, he teaches me everyday about being relaxed and not getting worked up about things you can't control.  Leigham is another blessing but almost completely the opposite of Chandler,  he has shown me what it is to love all things with enthusiasm, to just love because that is all we have time for.  And my Little Teddybear, a complete blessing in the fact that he is teaching me patience and tolerance and how to parent without losing my cool.

What are you most grateful for coming into 2017??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five