Vandalism sucks

the rock in the yard.
the other rocks under the window.




I can't remember if I posted it here or not, but maybe it was on my tumblr blog .  Anyways some stupid kid through rocks at my front picture window.  so now my picture window has two holes in the outside panes of the windows.  Then I had an estimate done and tow get it fixed it will cost me $975.  hiphiphooray.  Oh can you see the sarcasm dripping off my typed words???  Yup I was not impressed but here is what my front window now looks like.  I mean it's going to look that way until after the wedding, and we have to say good bye to fixing our fence this summer after the wedding since that money is going to go to replacing these two windows.  gahhh.... so frustrating!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40th Birthday Bucket List

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

Full time teaching contract