Weekend Update

I am struggling with this post.  I just don't know what to include in it.

I have made it to the gym once this week, and I played soccer once this week, which is totally not on track for my goal, and my eating was better, there were no chips, chocolate bars or unhealthy snacks.

I've been moving a lot during the day getting my steps in (I have gotten 8000 steps each day and some days I've doubled that).

The weirdest thing is that my wake up is 5 am every morning! This is completely nuts because I had set a goal to be up at 5 so I could go work out, but when I first set that goal it wasn't happening, I could set alarms and they'd go off and I would want to die.  So I said nope, morning workouts aren't going to work for me.  And now that I've cut the 5 am wake up, I'm up at 5am.  I just fear that if I start using this and try to get up at 5 and go to the gym I'll have a hard time waking up!

I did lose another pound, and no I am not looking for it! hahahaha.  I didn't do my weekly measurements last week so I have no idea where I am and I measure on Sunday so after this blog is posted I'll have some new numbers. 

So this is my goal moving forward, from now on I am moving forward and changing one thing, my daily steps, from this point on I must get 10000 steps each day, even on weekends.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}