Setter's Place Skating Oval

A couple weeks ago I took the boys to meet my brother and his family at the new skating oval.  That was a long day out with the boys because we started with morning hockey, a visit to the library, the skating oval and then a play date.

This was the first outdoor tournament we participated in in 4 years.

The skating Oval was a lot of fun, Lil Man and Mr L skated with uncle, Prince T played in the snow with Auntie and I got to take all kinds of pictures! There was entertainment, and food so it was a good day!  I'm glad my brother told me about it and glad that I went!

 Handsome Prince T

 Lil Man and Mr L

 My brother being all westside 



playing in the snow with auntie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five