Friday Five: Top 5 books I want to read this year.

I have a collection of books on my desk, it's like a mini collection of books I want to read but I just have not sat down and read them.  So I am making it a goal this year to put in the work, time and effort to read these books.

1. The Break.  This is Marion Keyes newest novel and I haven't even started it yet even though I bought it back in November.  I've just always had so many other books to read so I haven't set it in my queue, but now it is.

2.The Power of Now.  This book by Eckhart Tolle, is about living in the moment, living for the now, not the future, not the past but the present.  I've started reading this one, but it asks you to reflect and think about things and I just didn't feel in the right mindset, but I think living in the Now is very important for me especially as I move myself back to being my old happy self.

3. Braving the Wilderness.  Brene Brown's newest book, I love reading her books, and once I am done these five I am going to go back and read some of her other ones.

4. The seven principles to a successful marriage.  I am half way through this book, it's my hope that some of the strategies and methods in this book will help my husband and I reconnect.  I am actually using an audiobook for this one, so I am listening to it at the gym while I work out.

5. Debt Free Forever.  I've skimmed this book, many times since I bought it five years ago, but I have never read it, I am thinking it's about time because I am about a year away from only have one credit card, a mortgage and a car payment.  All other debt is going to be gone and that it super exciting for me!

What is on your reading list?  Have you read any of these books?

Thanks for reading!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five