Six On Saturday: 6 things I can't live with out.

When you go through tough times, it sometimes brings to the forefront those things that make life amazing.  And right now things have not been super great in my life, but there are things that if I didn't have those, my life would suck, and be worse than it is.  So these are the six things I have found keep me ground and keep me from spiralling out into the utter darkness.

1. My family: I have such a great supportive family, they let me bitch, they let me complain and they keep me grounded. I've been blessed with two best friends in my siblings and couldn't imagine not being as close to them as I am.  I've also been blessed with a mother who is my rock and supports me at every decision I make, even when she doesn't agree with me.

2. My friends: For letting me bitch, for letting me cry on their shoulders, for sharing their situations to help me see that I am not the only one to have gone through this and that it might be bad right now but there is another side so I will make it.

3. CropClub: I was introduced to Cropclub by my friend Allison, and this is where I get to go scrapbook all my old photos.  This is such a fun time with some great ladies, and it really makes me focus on the past and see all the good times I've had. 

4. Soccer and the Gym: Exercise is my counter cure for my depression.  I can always tell when I haven't been to the gym or played soccer in awhile because my drive and motivation plummets, but once I get back I am feeling great and things aren't as big as they were before the gym.

5. My Camera: I have always loved taking pictures and capturing moments with my kids and friends, so I am in love with my camera and that it lets me capture those happy moments so I can cherish them for a lifetime.

6. A notebook for writing or my computer: this writing, journalling blogging, I would be a mountain of unsaid thoughts if I didn't have my writing things to help me through each day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}