Job Hunting

I hate job hunting, I actually hate all parts about it, but it's a neccessity in this day and age.  I am again finding myself to be on the job hunt for another teaching position for the fall.  Every year this seems to be my lot in life, and though I love teaching this job hunting SUCKS.

Sometimes I sit at my computer and wonder why I can't be a travel writer.  Why not?  It seems like it would be a good job, it would definitely have a lot of perks and I could technically speaking take my family with me on some of my excursions.  But how do people get into that line of work?  I have no idea but if anyone knows then you can send me in that direction.  I would even work for Travel Alberta or Travel Saskatchewan and write reviews for their events. I think sometimes being able to go places and show how they are or are not good for a family is what people want to see or read about when they are about to venture out of their safe bubble zone of their home.

I guess my passion is writing, I love to help kids find their own voice in writing and I also feel very passionately about reading, which is why I went into educaiton as an English teacher.  But that perfect job hasn't found me and maybe it never will, but I am hoping that something will come up, maybe triple A or CAA needs a new travel writer.  Does anyone know how to get involved with this??

I could post on my blog and I will but I wish I was getting paid for this, that would be fantastic then I could make this my full time gig and let my travelling bug take me to  all kinds of new places.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}