You direct the Blog this week

Here's my new idea, and I think it's an interesting idea, I would like to have my blog be a bit more interactive so I would like to open myself up to answer questions from my readers. YOU! What would you like me to write about? What would you like to know about, about me, my thoughts on a subject, whatever... you get to direct the blog.

So this is how it will work.  Once you finish reading this blog leave a comment at the bottom of the blog.  I'm not sure if you have to have a google account or not, but if you do send me a message by twitter or Facebook to let me know and I'll figure something else out.  The reason I want the comments is so that other readers can see that I am not just blogging but actually following through so the next time I do this maybe they will want to participate as well.  Then once you have commented I ask that you please share this blog, on Facebook or Twitter.  That's all, pretty simple!!

Here's the other little detail, my blog is generally written at least a week in advance, so this blog will come about a week after, July 18th-22nd.

Let the questions begin!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Full time teaching contract