EBay

When Ebay first came onto the scene, like years and years ago, I had gone on and ordered a thing or two, but really I didn't get it and I had no interest in continuing with it, then the other day happened....

I was perusing Ebay for some Pandora charms for my bracelet, because I recalled a friend of mine telling me how she had scored a Pandora charm for $6.  I thought that was a steal of a deal and hey maybe I could find a deal like that as well.  And deals I found, like hundreds of them, and so I did what people do on Ebay, I bid on an auction or two.  Or five or six!!  I bid on the auctions as a hey maybe I'll get them, but I'm not going to bid too high because I'm just testing the waters here..... but I still won two auctions, it was incredible actually. I was super excited, because it felt like I had won. Not just purchased something, but actually won something. I think that's part of the high of Ebay, you feel like you are winning, and they tell you you won the auction.

Then after looking for Pandora charms, I thought hey, I'd like a new Kate Spade Purse, let's see what's out there.  I found two that I really liked, a purple one and a blue one.  I have now won the Purple Kate Spade Bag and it should be here soon, and I have let the blue one go. I don't need to be greedy, besides the blue one has gotten a little pricey for me!!

So now I've started shopping on Ebay, and I've started shopping online.  I like WhitePlum and Agnes and Dora as well as Zulily.  I may be able to go on shopping sprees now without ever having to leave my house.... but really the most fun thing about shopping sprees is hanging out with a girlfriend and trying on different outfits!!

I'm going to take a break from the online shopping for a bit.... need to replenish and purge my own closet before I can buy more.  Ebay just seems like more fun then kijiji though!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Full time teaching contract