Just another Day

It's been a quiet weekend around here, I have been working all weekend with my Fifth Avenue Collection business and Adrian and the boys have been doing their own thing.  It's been nice being able to stay home and just hang out with us here.  I'm really liking it.

It's not been often in the past few months that we have been able to do this, what with me working nights, and then other things with the holiday season, justing sitting around and enjoying each other's company has been a fleeting ideal.  Not even something that has been actualized.

Maybe that's why I love my Fifth Avenue Collection Business.  It brings in money when I want it to, it has the potential to be so much more, but for now it does what I need it to do.  I have made more this weekend by being at home then I have on my sleep nights, so I know making the decision I made to stop working front line is the right decision.  I know that I have to grow my business and step outside my comfort zone, but I can do this and I will do this.


So it's just another day, another day in the whirlwind I call life!!!

www.fifthavenuecollection.com/jlacourse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}