And the Mystery Hostess is......

My mystery hostess was Alicia, she is the wonderful photographer who did our family photos this Christmas.

So because Fifth Avenue Collection is in their 25th year, they are offer all the great hostesses out there double the hostess credits!! It's a phenomenal time to have a Fifth Avenue Collection party, and now we are extending this bonus into February!!!  I am so excited to see my calendar filling up with things to do!!!

The sales of my mystery hostess show have earned Alicia 6 half priced items and if she decides to book a show with me, she will receive another $100 in free jewelry, just for coming over and having a visit with me and buying a pair of earrings.

Don't miss out on your opportunity to earn double the hostess credits!!! Contact me today to get booked in, I still have a couple days open!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five