CATCA and Fifth Avenue Collection

Last week was the Central Alberta Teachers Conference put on by the Central Alberta Teachers Conference Association.  It was held on Thursday and Friday during Red Deer College's reading week.  I actually think it was reading week everywhere, but only a the college had the whole week off in Red Deer, school was in session for Tuesday and Wednesday.  

I had signed up to have a booth at the conference where I sold my Fifth Avenue Collection.  It was a busy two days.  I was able to visit with a lot of people that I hadn't seen in a long time and I met some great new people as well.  I enjoy doing the CATCA event because it allows me to be in contact with some great people and it's a great networking opportunity for me.  

I didn't have as many sales as I would have liked, but I did have a lot of lookers and many people filled in forms to win my draw, it was a great two days.  Here are some of the items I had for sale, if you are interested in any of these items you can go here to look at my website.  You can order online, or you can email me at jennlacourse@facmail.com and place your order that way!!!

Have a sparkling day!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five