Mineraleyez Make Up

So here is a shout out to my friend Lexus. She has completed a few business school courses and started up her own mineral make-up company, Mineral Eyez.  She is now based out of Vancouver and had been doing many trade shows and exhibitions to get her make up line out to the public.  I bought a start up kit from her and have been using her make-up now for 6 months.  I find the make up easy to use and easy to apply and the pigmentation of the colours is wonderful.


Here are a few close up pictures of my face all done up with the make up on. 
So this is the whole face.  I am wearing foundation, blush, eye shadow and eye liner from Mineral Eyez.

The lid shade is saskatoon berr-eh.

The cheek colour is -40 Flush.
All her products can be bought on line by visiting her website!!!  Here is the linkMineral eyez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Full time teaching contract