Fourth and Final book of the Twilight series Book Review

And she could be heard yelling from the mountain tops,"And thank the LORD for that."  It has taken me three years to begin reading this series and I then finished the series in a matter of three weeks. Not, and I repeat, not because it was an exciting series to read, but because I just wanted to finish the books.  To be able to say that I had read the books.  I am glad that I am able to put these stories behind me now.

The final book was the book I enjoyed the most.  Was this because it was the final book?? Maybe, but who knows.  I was more impressed with the storyline in this novel, and I liked how she told part of the story from Jacob's perspective.  I have always said I enjoy her development of her male characters so that fact that she told part of the story from his perspective was refreshing.

It is this novel that we see Bella grow.  Apparently she is just an obsessive person, because she became obsessed with the idea of her baby, but this is an obsession I can understand.  I enjoyed how all the lose ends came together and then she left us with a little more.  It opened up the series to go in a few different directions if she wants or it can end here and everyone can conclude the ending for these people as they wish.

So if you are like me and are not sure if you should venture into the Twilight Saga, I am not giving it a glowing recommendation, but I will say this; if you want to read it read it fast and get to the last book because it's the only book where you won't want to pull your hair out because the protagonist is acting like a whiney brat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five