Picture Books for little ones

When my first child was born I was given the book Love you Forever by Robert Munsch. It was one of those books that when I read it I would cry because I was hormonal and because, honestly, I am a very sentimental person. So when I became pregnant again I wanted to buy my new little bundle another book.

I found the book Someday by Alison Mcghee and Peter T. Reynolds. Now this is a book that talks about a mother watching her baby grow from a baby into a child and then predicts some of the things this child will experience in the future. I read it to my little baby today and I cried. So to all new parents out there if you want a super easy to read book with pleasant pictures I recommend this book.

I can't believe how big my boys are getting and one day they will move out of my house and I will watch them become the great men I know they are going to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Full time teaching contract