Weight Loss Tracking #2

A week ago I started my weight loss regiment.  I am wanting to take some pictures of my before and after so I can see the changes but I haven't gotten around to it yet.  I am happy to say, though, that I have begun to notice a difference.  I am getting my waist back!!!!

I also notice that when I am in shape I have tons more energy to do things.  I can function on less sleep and not be cranky or lethargic during the day.  I even want to do more things.  I have also noticed that it doesn't take me as long to fall asleep at night., which is a blessing because when baby is sleeping at night I need to get to sleep fast so I can get as many hours as possible.

Sticking to the no empty calories rule and working out at least four times a week is really helping me reach my goals.  So far I have lost      2%     of my body weight.  It may not seem like a lot, but every little bit counts!!

Now to find something to curb my sweet tooth....;)

Comments

  1. yay!!!!! great work!! so proud of you and can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Full time teaching contract