Thursday: Need a theme for Thursday

I write better when I have a theme to write about, which is why Monday is Update Monday, Tuesday is Shop Local Tuesday, Wednesday is Woman Crush Wednesday and Friday is Friday Five, but I have nothing for Thursday yet.  And it's all good to have alliteration but it's not necessary, what I need is a theme, something to focus my writing for the month.....It makes things easier, and with everything going on in my life I like things to be easier.

Maybe for the month of February I will do a Television Show Review Thursday.  But please readers, if you have any suggestions please bring them forth, February isn't a long month and then it will be March, and I am slowly reducing my Television viewing......

Ok for my first television review I will talk about my favourite guilty pleasure television show!!!

I love shows that have great characters, great storylines and fun crazy twists in the plot. I also like shows that don't just have one main character to and this show has four with a fifth recurring character that I really like.  The show started 6 years ago, and probably around 10 years ago the first book was released. I only started reading the books 4 years ago, around the same time I discovered the show on Netflix!! I've been obsessed... addicted since the first page!!

Now the books and the television show went along the same story path for quite some time, but as characters came to life on the small screen things changed for the television show.  Which is often the case, sometimes two characters in the book don't have chemistry but there is undeniable chemistry between two actors and so storylines change, and it's not a bad thing.

The books ended after 16 books, and the television show still has 2 more years to go and things have diverged so far that they are new stories on the show.  I am super pumped to see where things go!!

Oh the mystery of my favourite guilty pleasure, have you guessed it yet?  It's on ABC Family in the states and M3 in Red Deer.... It has a Canadian actress in one of the starring roles (I just found this out), it has a rabid following of fans, it might not be the most watched show but the fans that do watch the show are INVESTED and tweet like crazy!!

Yes my guilty pleasure is a teen show, but hey I'm young at heart and love it, so Pretty Little Liars is one of my favourite shows. It's a must watch in I must watch it, but I don't always have to watch when it's on live, I can't watch and tweet at the same time, I don't know how people do that!! It's also a show I LOVE to binge, that way I don't have to wait to find out the secret or mystery!!

So if you have not watched Pretty Little Liars, give it at shot, if you like mystery, suspense, comedic one liners I am sure you won't be disappointed and if you are, sorry we obviously don't like the same shows for guilty pleasures and really all it will take is two episodes to get you hooked if you like it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Full time teaching contract