My child loves the outdoors

I don't know where he came from, but it started to get warmer out and the evil white stuff finally left and with it my child who did not really care for the outdoors.  In it's place I have a child that will fore go everything, and I mean everything to be outside. 

He loves it, he loves to play outside, go for walks or simply just sit outside eating an apple.  This child is simply gaga over spring weather. I am sure it will continue into summer and through fall, but come winter again I will meet that child I had become used to.   Oh and kicker, he's just like me!!!

Here are some photos from some recent outings.



 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}