Well I took a break

From life really.... but I am back now.  I was on Spring break and we were in Saskatchewan, which usually doesn't restrict me from posting updates, but I was busy and I did not feel much like writing.

I have become very intra-personal as of late.  Reflecting on the things I would like in my life.  And how I am planning to achieve those things. I have come up with a couple of ideas and a couple plans of actions, but I still have some more work to do.  Getting bills paid and working more are top priorities, but I am doing well with those. 

I have decided that I am the only one who can make my goals come into reality (who knew right?).  I just finished reading a friend's novel that has been published and it is a true motivator for me.  If she has the ambition and conviction and wherewithal to stick with her writing then I can do that as well.  I just have to organize my time and get better at sticking with my desires and not getting distracted.

I will post more later, I just didn't want everyone out in Blogger land to think I had disappeared.

Life gets in the way life sometimes but that's what makes life fun!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five