Viva Las Vegas

So after finally making it to Vegas and reporting back to you (a month later finally) what I was able to do while in Vegas I am ready to give my final word on the trip.  It was an ok trip, it was not exceptional, it was not horrible, it was only ok.  I have decided that I am not a Vegas holiday person.  


There is so much to see and do in Vegas, and it is a trip you have to take at least once, but if I were given the choice between Vegas and another location I would likely choose the other location. This is not to say that I won't go back, Adrian and I are planning on honeymooning in Vegas, and I would go on a girls trip there, but if there were other options I would love to explore those options.  


I personally found Vegas very overwhelming. There was so much to see and do that for a first time visitor to the city I was on sensory overload the entire time I was in Vegas.  I didn't even know where to begin with visiting many of the sights.  Vegas is a great town that offers much stimulus for your senses, but it also stimulates your pocketbook and can be quite expensive if you are not careful.


I enjoy relaxing and taking in sights while I am on vacation and that was the one thing I felt I was unable to do while in Vegas.  We TOOK in MANY sights, but we were always thinking about all the other sights we wanted to see and didn't always get a chance to fully enjoy what we were looking at because we had to hurry to get to the next attraction.  I know the more I go to Vegas the less the vacation may seem like this, but for a first time visitor, it did not quite live up to the expectations I had.  I am not disappointed I went, I do not regret it at all, but it just did not give me the experience I thought it would.


So for those of you who have not been to Vegas, don't go there for a relaxing trip, and for those of you that have been there before, can you let me know if it gets better each time you go??  I think it must if you continue to go, but maybe not, I am not sure.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five