Smartboard file or Google Document

I have an idea, I want to create a working document for my students to be able to access and change and edit as they work through a unit.  I am thinking of doing something like a Wikipedia for 8th grade science and I need to know what would be better to use.  I was thinking of doing a Smartboard file with different pages then creating a main page with links that would take you to different slides the the students had worked on.  I am just not sure if I am that tech suavey to do that.  Then I encountered Google Documents, and was wondering if that would be a better idea, and then I could transfer the information to a Smartboard file for a presentation for the students. 
Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions that could help me solve this conundrum?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40th Birthday Bucket List

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

Full time teaching contract