What a great opportunity!!

Who out there does not enjoy receiving Free jewellery?  Free jewellery how is this possible?  Well I can break it down for you in a very simplistic manner, and I know that when you find out how easy it is, you will want to ask me to help you get the jewellery items of your choice for FREE!!!

 



It is a very simple process and all it entails is having a few friends over for a night of beverages and snacks with a glittery display somewhere in the viewing area.  All you have to do is set a date and time when you want to get together with your girlfriends for a girls night in.  I will do all the rest for you, I will help you get some free jewellery and assist you and your friends in having a great night.

My hostess package guarantees that you will get some free jewellery, no matter what kind of sales you have during the get together simply by having two other girlfriends over for a night.  Depending on sales and bookings you could receive more free jewellery and some items at half price as well.  It truly does sound too good to be true, but it is true, I promise!!!

Here is a recent scenario that happened for one of my hostesses. She had an beautiful set that she wanted to get for free for her party, so I had her model it for her guests all night, then I told the guests that my hostess needed to have 2 bookings and $500 in sales so that she would earn $75 in free product plus because she kept her date I was giving her another $25 in free product which means she would get the set she wanted and she would have $10 left to put towards another piece of jewellery.  Plus she would get to purchase two more items at 1/2 price because of her sales.  My hostess ended up having a $800 show that night and she walked away with the set she loved, two necklaces and a pair of earrings for free.  She also got three items at half price.  Her total bill was $124.98.  And her friends all had a blast trying on the jewellery and modelling it for each other.  I look forward to doing my next shows with my two new hostesses from that night.  Things are looking up!!! 

Want to find out how I can tell your story of receiving free jewellery?  Just email me at jennlacourse@facmail.com and I will get in contact with you.  If you aren't interested in hostessing a show, but you know someone who would love to receive free jewellery pass their name to me and I will assist them with blinging themselves out!!!

Thanks so much, have a sparkling day!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}