Jewelry show this weekend!!

For those of you in the Red Deer area, I am starting to do Fifth Avenue Jewelry shows again.  I had started them about a year ago actually and then stopped around 6 months ago, because I got busy with so many other little things.  I have decided that I have a lot of inventory and it's a fun activity for me to be able to get together with some great people so I want to try doing some shows every month.  I am not looking to become rich doing this, maybe just make a couple extra hundred dollars a month so that if I have to not be working full time again I have a back up plan.

I will be having some specials all weekend for those of you that wish to stop by, just send me a message and I can get you the information. Don't worry if you leave a post here with your email address I won't publish it I will just email you back. 

Fifth Avenue Collection has some of the best jewelry designs you have seen in a long time.  They have a fabulous warranty and their hostess deals can't be beat.  Seriously,  check out my website, www.fifthavenuecollection.com/jlacourse to see all the designs and products you can choose from. If you want you can order right online, or you can come by my place and if I have the item in stock you can leave with it that day!!!

Hope you can make it!! Or if you would like to find out more information about hostessing your own show to get some FREE jewelry contact me and I will help get you some great pieces for FREE!!!!  Who doesn't love free stuff!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Full time teaching contract