To Tweet or not to Tweet

So I have been contemplating joining Twitter recently.  I am not sure if I really need another social networking site to become involved in, but I sometimes think it may be a useful tool in life.  I mean if you use it for a specific reason in your life then maybe it won't become all consuming.


I had taken against Twitter when it first came out because Facebook was so all consuming that I just couldn't possibly spend more time on the internet updating another social networking site.  Since I have become involved with Facebook, my other social networking websites have been neglected.  I haven't deleted them, but I should since I never access them.  I love Facebook, I am definitely a fan of Facebook, but it is very time consuming, so do I need another site to consume more of my time.


I have some questions about Twitter that I feel I have to have answered before I can sign up with them if I do sign up with them and I felt this might be a site to ask those questions.
1)  What is the premise of Twitter?
2) How do you find people or how do people find you on Twitter?
3) Do you have a profile page that you input information about yourself?
4) Can you have more than one twitter account? (Not sure why I would but if I decide to use this as a teaching tool I would want a separate one from my personal life account)
5) Any other helpful hints as to why Twitter is good or why it should be avoided.

Thanks to anyone who replies!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five