Almost done

See I was right once I put my mind to it I can accomplish all kinds of things.  I got up this morning, fairly unwillingly if truth be told, but I made Little Man and I breakfast, then I did my planning for school and then I made my shopping list for the week.  I have a little to do list for today then I get to relax and watch television or indulge in my Sims 3 addiction. 

I am so happy.  I got my invites done and I uploaded Little Man's baby book to Costco for printing just have to wait until I have some funds to print off all those pages, gotta make 1 and 1/2 copies to give to one Great Grandma but I am going to print off a disc to give to everyone else.  So yeah to being able to hang out and enjoy my family for the day instead of worrying about all the things I have to do!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}