Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies

I was on a roll, and I wanted to make sure I stayed that way, so I am working with this positive energy and treating my family to one of the the things I do best, BAKING!!! Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I do make some fabulous baking goods, if you need more proof than just my word for it, ask my neighbours, they would give me an excellent reference for sure!!!

So as I was baking supper I decided we needed a dessert as well, so I went back to my Recipes I want to try board on Pinterest and found another recipe to make today, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies.  The recipe was fairly simple and I had all the ingredients I needed in the house.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies

1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
6 Tablespoons butter, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
2/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
3 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8 X 8 pan.
  • In a medium bowl, stir the flour, baking powder and salt together with a wire whisk and set aside.
  • In a mixer, cream the butter and peanut butter until smooth. Add the sugars and mix until combined.
  • Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
  • Add the dry ingredients and mix on low until combined.
  • Stir in the chocolate chips.
  • Spread in the pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until done.
Recipe is from http://www.bakerella.com/peanut-butter-brownies/


I also added icing to make an extra sweet treat for my sweets!!  These were great!!  Totally recommend them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40th Birthday Bucket List

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

Full time teaching contract