Pumpkin Cupcakes (Muffins)

I love Thanksgiving and Fall for one reason only, and no it's not the weather, PUMPKINS!! And all the different pumpkin dishes you can create with Pumpkins.  The drinks at Starbucks, the Pumpkin pies in the store, the muffins, the cookies, and so many other things as well.  I read a tweet from @jeffschroeder that said "On our way 2 Seattle & I stopped 2 get a tasty pumpkin smoothie.  Why is Pumpkin only a delicious seasonal treat?  I vote 4 pumpkin yr round"  and I totally agree. So I am a happy baker at this time, because I can make all kinds of pumpkin treats!!!

For my next Pinterest project I am made Pumpkin muffins for Thanksgiving.  I found the pin originally on my friend Becky's board and followed the link to the recipe.  Yesterday afternoon, Lil man and I made these muffins and they turned out fantastic.  FANTASTIC so tasty, my eldest son loves pumpkin stuff too and tried to eat all of them, but I froze them to save them until Friday when I will ice them serving on the weekend.  I think I will only do 10 at a time so that I can save them for other events too!!  But I may even make up another batch, they were seriously that good!!

Here are some photos of how they turned out.
Such tasty morsels and I am sure the calories do not count!!!  I made some cream cheese icing to top them off with and we added that as we ate them.  It was a great treat, tomorrow I shall make Pumpkin Donuts, I may even fry them up too!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five