Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Well Thanksgiving has come and gone and it was a crazy weekend at our place.

We had 15 people over for Thanksgiving supper and a couple guys who stopped by afterwards.  It was  a great time.

On Saturday we went to Home Depot and picked out our bathroom reno supplies.  We are completely redoing our main bathroom. It's going to be a big job, but when it's done things are going to look AMAZING!!! So lot's of money later we headed to the Rebel's game.  It was a good game, but the Rebels lost.  It was fun going to the game with everyone again, It's been a long time since I have gone to a hockey game with the family.

Then on Sunday we had Thanksgiving supper.  It was a big production. Adrian had bought a large turkey.  Ok when I say large, I mean this was the largest Turkey I had ever heard of.  It was 31  LBS.  Yup 31 LBS for 15 people.  That means we got 2 lbs of turkey each.  Needless to say I have a lot of Turkey still in my fridge.  We also had pie and perogies and cabbage rolls and pumpkin donuts and pumpkin muffins.  It was a feast for the palate!!!

Monday I stayed in my pjs all day and did nothing. Seriously, I am starting to get sick so I needed a day to just do nothing, no Pinterest projects, no baking, no nothing and it was exactly what I needed. I even read an entire book yesterday. 

This was a terrific Thanksgiving weekend!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}