Golfing This summer

Golfing is a new past time for me. I started golfing four years ago and since then I think I've improved, but really I just enjoy getting out and golfing with friends.

This summer I was able to get out a handful of times, I am not an avid golfer, but I get out four to five times a year and I am ok with that. I'd love to get out more, but it's about timing and planning and $$$.  Golfing is not a cheap hobby, but if you do it right you can find some great deals and it really is a great way to spend half a day outside.

This summer I went golfing with my friend Tamara twice. We golfed in June on her birthday and then again at the end of the season in September at a steak night.  Both times were full of fun and laughter and my husband even came with me the one time.

I also got out with Leigham this summer.  There is a program where Kids golf free at certain courses and it promotes having the kids get outside and away from screens. Leigham, given some lessons, is going to be a great little golfer in a couple years.  Just have to get him out golfing more and more.

I also got out golfing with Sara. Sara really got me into golfing and she is who I usually go golfing with but due to university, surgeries and the like we haven't gotten out as much as we did the first year we golfed together.  But anytime on the course with Sara is always a good time!





 What are some activities you do to get your kids outside?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40th Birthday Bucket List

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

Full time teaching contract