Five on Friday: Places to Visit

Five Places I want to visit this year

I turn 40 this year, 40!!! Of all the milestone birthdays I have had, 25, 30 none of them have hit me like this one, so I have plans to spend this birthday year doing things that I want to do. So here are my plans for travelling through my 40th year!

1. Mexico (or somewhere tropical): this is a mom and daughters trip with my mom and sister.  We'd like to go on the February break but maybe we will just go somewhere together with two of the most important women in my life! I'm so EXCITED!!!

2. The East Coast: this is a trip I want to do with my husband for a week or two this summer. Just us, like a honeymoon or a marrigemoon (is this a thing, it should be).  The boys would be with my mom or sister or in laws and my husband and I would be free to enjoy some time alone without the children.

3. SAN FRANSISCO!! I love this area, for many reasons, because it's beautiful, there is so much to do and I have family there so it's awesome to be able to visit, sight see and recharge my family battery!!

4. Vegas: Chandler turns 21 this year in November.  My first baby is going to be 21! 21! I can't even fathom it sometimes, I still remember him being a cute little toddler cuddling with me as we watch movies, so I am going to take Chandler to Vegas when he is 21! I love my boy and this trip excites me!

5. Lastly, where am I going to travel to take my littles somewhere?  I think the obvious answer is Disneyland or Disneyworld.  I just haven't decided yet and really the Canadian dollar sucks right now so I am trying to find alternate places that would be fun and memorable for the kids, but we will see, I think this would be a Christmas present again for the boys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Full time teaching contract