Arbonne 30 Day Challenge

I've begun a new challenge. A new old challenge.

I am going to be using the Arbonne 30 Day Healthy Living System to kick start my new year.  This means cutting down the refined sugar, the simple carbs, the salty snacks and all that liquor, ok liquor, I don't really drink that much so really, that's not a huge problem.

The 30 Day Challenge is a way to reset your life by using the Arbonne Essentials System of Protein Shakes, Detox Tea, Greens Balance and more to help you make healthy choices without going into the full purge that some detox systems have you do.  It's about eating whole foods, real foods, and being mostly plant based.  It asks you to give up caffeine (this will be the hardest part), liquor, sugar, simple carbs and such and drink more water, eat more veggies and take in proper nutrition.

I've done this system before in the past and I have had success, and I have many friends that have done this system too and have seen phenomenal results.  I have started a Facebook Group with my accountability partners and we will be supporting each other and building each other up to make it through these next 30 days.  I love this challenge and I would invite any of you to ask any questions and maybe try it out!


Starting weight 207
Starting inches (Chest/waist/ hips, thighs and biceps) 185 Inches

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40th Birthday Bucket List

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

Full time teaching contract