Friday Five:Five Movies I want to see this year!

Friday Fives: Movie Edition!!

1.Toy Story 4 (and all other Disney titles): Let's be honest here I LOVE Disney and I enjoy watching all their movies so I cannot wait for the four other Disney titles to come on in 2019.


2. The Goldfinch: I read this book and it was so GOOD! I am so excited to see it being made into a movie and I know that this is one I will see in the theatre!

3. Men In Black International: I loved all the Men In Black films and have had my kids watch them for movie nights so this will be a great family date for all of us!

4. Little Women: I mean this was a book my dad got me as a little girl so I've read this book and seen all cinematic adaptations of this movie and I will watch them all.  Just a little bit of nostalgia for me!

5. The Escape Room: I don't usually go for scary movies, definitely not horror movies but this looks like a great suspense film and I think I will go see this soon with a girlfriend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40th Birthday Bucket List

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

Full time teaching contract