4 months

I missed my four month post of Prince T, so here it is!!  He is such a joy to have around!! He has completed our little family and seeing his smiling face makes my heart soar every minute!!

Currently, he's a very active little guy.  Prince T is rolling over, smiling, spending time in his exosaucer, sitting in his high chair and he's almost sitting up.

He likes snuggles and cuddles! He loves his brothers and they can make him laugh. He's started laughing and it's the cutest thing in the world.  He loves swimming as well.

He's current dislikes are sleeping in his own bed, long car rides, loud noises and being startled.

Thanks for being the most awesome, loving little guy in our family!! You are my favourite Prince T, and I can't imagine our family without you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}