Arbonne Foot Spa

So after a long day of walking, there is nothing better than pampering your feet.  So after our long day of walking at the Calgary Zoo I decided I needed to do a detox foot bath. I chose the Arbonne SeaSource Detox rescue wash and scrub.

It was a hot day so I used cool water and sat with my feet in the water for 30 minutes, it felt wonderful!!  Then after they had soaked for so long I used the the scrub to help give the feet a good cleaning and back in the rescue wash for another 15 minutes.

It wasn't a full pedicure, but it was just what I needed and my feet felt fantastic afterwards.

I'd recommend the Arbonne SeaSource Line for a home foot spa and pedicure treatment!! This one is short because I'm just trying to figure out how to do product reviews!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}