Weight Loss Tracking #3

So soon our Biggest Loser Competition will come to an end.  We have another two weeks left.
Unfortunately, or fortunately I guess, I have not lost weight like the competitors on the show.  I have lost weight and it's been a good amount, I can see changes in my body from the weight loss.  I have some good eating habits now established, but I do recognize that I have work left to do and when this competition is over I am going to continue on my weight loss path.

So far I think I have lost about 7 pounds, I am aiming for 10 by the end of the competition.  So I have just over two weeks left to lose 3 pounds.  I think I should be able to do that.  If that happens I will be at my pre pregnancy weight!!! So very excited!!!

The next goal will be to lose another 15 pounds to be at my ideal weight.  I know I can do it, because I did it before, two years ago, then it will just be a matter of maintaining that weight which, barring any unplanned pregnancies, shouldn't be too hard.

The weight loss, surprisingly, for me is not what I am happiest about.  I mean I am happy I have lost weight, but it's those other things that make me happier.  I am feeling healthier, eating better and I feel more energetic.  That energy is what excites me most!!! Now I have more energy to divide amongst all the things I love, more energy for me equals more time!!!  Time for the things I love is the biggest benefit of this competition and I am so glad I got involved with it!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}